Hotel Barcelona UniversalAv. del Paral·lel, 76-80.
08001 Barcelona. Spain
Hotel Barcelona Universal is located on Avinguda del Paral·lel, one of Barcelona’s major streets, linking Plaza Espanya and the Gran Vía to the Port, the Ronda Litoral and Las Ramblas.
Hotel Barcelona Universal is close to attractions such as Palau Sant Jordi and just steps away from Gran Vía, Barcelona’s two convention centers, and the World Trade Center. Hotel Barcelona Universal is a landmark and ideal home base for business travelers.
Note: As of January 1, 2020, the Barcelona metropolitan area is considered a Low-Emission Zone (LEZ). Access to the city by private vehicle is restricted to motorists with a valid environmental label, applicable to vehicles registered in Spain; motorists operating vehicles registered abroad must apply for prior authorization.
If you plan on visiting Barcelona in a car registered in a foreign country, you will need to register for a permit.
We will contact you soon.
Public transportation from the BCN Barcelona Airport (El Prat):
- Metro: From Terminal 1 or Terminal 2 of Barcelona’s El Prat Airport, take the L9 line to Zona Universitaria, where you can switch to the L3 line, ride to Paral·lel, and exit at Paral·lel. The hotel is just outside the metro exit.
- Aerobus + Metro: You can catch the Aerobús outside Terminals 1 and 2 of Barcelona’s El Prat Airport. Ride to the Plaza España stop, where you can board the L3 Metro Line to the Paral·lel stop. The hotel is just outside the station exit.
- Train + Metro: The train leaves every 10 minutes from the station at Terminal 2 of Barcelona’s El Prat Airport. Ride to Sants Station, where you can board the L3 Metro Line to the Paral·lel stop. The hotel is just outside the station exit.
- Bus + Metro: Line 46 stops right in front of airport terminals, and will bring you directly to Plaza Espanya for regular bus fare. There, you can take a taxi or the subway L3 getting off at the Paral·lel stop. The hotel is right in front of the exit.
Public transportation from the Hotel:
- Metro: You can easily hop on the L2 or L3 lines, which both stop right outside the hotel.
- Bus: The bus lines that stop nearby the hotel include the 21, 24, 91, 121, H14, the D20, which crosses the city diagonally along Paral·lel, and the V11, which traverses the city vertically.
- Night Bus: The N0 and N6 night buses both have stops very close to the hotel.
- Tourist Bus: The Barcelona Tourist Bus stops just steps from the hotel, at Plaza Espanya (Red Route).
- RENFE: The closest RENFE stop is Sants Station, easily accessible on the L3 line.
- Regional Rail: The closest railway stop is at Plaza Espanya, which you can reach by taking the L3 line to Paral·lel.